EVE NYC, a new residential rental project in Manhattan’s East Village, has revealed new renderings as the project gears up to complete construction and launch leasing by the end of January 2018. EVE NYC is designed by SLCE Architects and is being developed by Mack Real Estate Group, Benenson Capital Partners, and Urban Development Partners. Located at 432-433 East 13th Street, EVE NYC features two buildings rising 7 and 8-stories respectively with 113 rental apartments and a ground floor Trader Joe’s. Amenities will include a residents’ lounge, fitness center, private courtyard with a “hammock grove,” a dog run, recreational spaces and a rooftop complete with barbecues and dining areas.
EVE NYC is an 80/20 development, meaning 20% of the units will be leased as affordable homes while the rest of the 80% will lease at market rate. Market rate residences will start at $3,250 per month for studios and range up to $7,000 per month for 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom residences. Citi Habitats Real Estate is the exclusive marketing agency for the project.
For more information about EVE NYC, private showings or leasing information please fill out the form below: